International Compliance Association (ICA)
ICA is the leading global provider of professional qualifications and training in AML, compliance and fraud/financial crime prevention. Their internationally recognised qualification help individuals improve knowledge, enhance skills and progress their careers and help firms minimise financial and reputational risk. For novice and experienced practitioners alike, ICA qualifications are a benchmark of competence and excellence.
Introductory – Suitable for those with no experience or in an operational role and requiring some awareness level understanding.
- ICA Certificate in Compliance
- ICA Certificate in Anti Money Laundering
- ICA Certificate in Financial Crime Prevention
Intermediate – Suitable for those new to the discipline or in a junior role who want to enhance their knowledge & skills.
Specialist – Suitable for anyone requiring knowledge of these areas,
- ICA Specialist Certificate in Trade Based Money Laundering
- ICA Specialist Certificate in Money Laundering Risk in Capital Markets
- ICA Specialist Certificate in Corporate Governance
- ICA Specialist Certificate in Money Laundering Risk in New Payments, Products and Services
- ICA Specialist Certificate in Money Laundering Risk in Betting & Gaming
Advanced – Suitable for those who already have some experience and are looking to underpin their knowledge with a professional qualification.
- ICA Diploma in Governance, Risk & Compliance
- ICA Diploma in Anti Money Laundering
- ICA Diploma in Financial Crime Prevention
Expert – Suitable for experienced practitioners.
For more information click on the course links above or visit www.int-comp.org, call 0121 362 7501 or email firstname.lastname@example.org