About us in a nutshell
AAG Solutions was formed in January 2011 by Adam Byram and Alistair Kyle both have over 40 years combined experience in recruiting.
Both were Directors of John Richards Associates between 1994 and 2001 before becoming co-founding Directors and majority shareholders of Careerbuild in 2001 until the later part of 2010, when AAG Solutions was born.
The vision of the Company is “To be Recruiter of choice working in partnership to provide the Right people in the Right place at the Right time”
We have two board members and 3 equal shareholders.
AAG Solutions has 2 key Divisions – Consultancy & interim management Resourcing – In the IT Sector they specialise in supplying expertise personnel in IT Planning, Programme Management, Development, Quality Management and Testing to both IT and business departments. AAG Solutions provides consultancy staff services to many of Europe’s largest businesses. AAG go beyond the traditional boundaries of a contract agency by providing a more holistic approach to the IT business change lifecycle. In particular they offer services to the business departments implementing IT to enable them to manage and control IT implementations effectively by using interim contractors and consultants
- Construction – Executive Recruitment
- Working in partnership with manufacturers and distributors of Building Products, we have forged strong relationships with many household names.
- Construction – Sales Management
- We recognise that Companies want something more from a trustworthy recruitment partner and to that end our aim is to always add value in providing a flexible labour solution.
- IT Consultancy
- AG go beyond the traditional boundaries of a contract agency by providing a more holistic approach to the IT business change lifecycle.
Alistair KyleCo-founding Director of AAG Solutions in late 2010, Alistair has 26...
Adam ByramCo-founding Director of AAG Solutions, Adam’s early career was in Financial...
Nigel HowarthJoined AAG in January 2012 as Consultancy Director. Nigel, has 15...